Replacement batteries can vary from the standard factory fitted battery in your car. We recommend that you replace it with the closest possible battery in size, cranking capacity and bonnet clearance.
- Check battery size to suit compartment in your vehicle
- Remove negative terminal cable
- Remove positive terminal cable
- Remove battery bracket/strap
- Remove faulty battery
- Check battery tray is in working order
- Place new battery in compartment
- Replace battery bracket/strap
- Reconnect positive terminal cable
- Reconnect negative terminal cable last
Always consider safety first when replacing your battery. Take all precautions necessary so as to avoid contact with battery. If contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.